Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lovins & 31 Weeks



My lovey little boys were actually being photogenic tonight.  It's about time as we went a whole week without pics due to some crabby little men.

I had my 31 week appointment yesterday.  I have gained 25 pounds so far, heart rate was 137 and little Miss is head down.  My gallbladder has still been acting up, creating some other GI symptoms that have also stimulated some nice contractions.  The Dr. checked me just to be sure but I wasn't dilated.  So, the plan is that I can continue to work and go about my normal business until I start dilating.

It's difficult to believe that with Gavin at 31 weeks I was already on bed rest.  I can't imagine trying to be on bed rest with 2 little boys running a muck!  I am so glad this little girlie is cooperating so far.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures. Can't wait to meet her!!! Sorry about your gallbladder but I'm glad she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete