Saturday, July 13, 2013

Family Camping {2013}


The boys went to family camping with Papa this year.  I had a 2 day fetal monitoring class for work and Daddy had to work too so we didn't get to attend.  The boys didn't actually camp, just went down Saturday during the day.  Camping was a sand pit in Mulvane this year, very different from camping at Council Grove Lake.  I think they had a good time although Papa did say he was plum worn out after chasing my two little maniacs all day!

I am a little depressed that I didn't get to go as dad thought that this would probably be the last year.  With Great Grandma gone and the family being as big as it is, getting everyone together seems all but impossible.

I think what bothers me more is knowing that this sweet little girl of mine is not going to know such an important lady in my life.  We are truly blessed to have so many grandparents still around, but that doesn't stop me from wishing I would have gotten a pic of my great grandma with my own little lady.  We do have pics of Great Grandma with the boys though and these I will treasure.


1 comment: