Sunday, September 20, 2015

2,4,5 &6

















Well it was birthday party day today and where better to have the party than at the pumpkin patch? Steve was in a world of hurt since he fell Friday with the kids in the backyard(holding Kate), trying to escape our neighbors mean dog and cracked two ribs.  Right after we got to the pumpkin patch, Gavin sprinted to the gate. I took off after him and immediately felt something pop in my leg just as he was within my reach.  I thought I was going to pass out. But since I couldn't visually see anything wrong, I was back to the truck to get some ibuprofen and committed to ignoring the pain the rest of the day.

The kids had such a good time.  Grayson celebrated his birthday with us as normal but because he had so many friends there, we hardly saw him!  Walter's was as fun as ever.  We spent 4 hours there and didn't even make it to the patch.  I think this place grows every year.

The kids got too many gifts to mention and I didn't even waste the blog space with present pics.  My kids were just so blessed to have everyone's presence. We finished the day on the horsey tire swings and teter totters.  The Cryderman's stuck out the whole afternoon with us.

It's so hard to believe I have a 2, 4 & 6 year old.  Where has the time gone???

No comments:

Post a Comment