Saturday, September 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Katelyn {2 yrs}

Kate,
  You can't be two already!!! Stop growing little princess...time is flying by.  I love your smart, inquisitive nature.  You are working on potty training already, sleep through the night well and love your babies.  You line up your dollies and nurse or spoon feed them.  Dolly diaper changing is one of your most favorite games.  You out do your peers at the shapes shuffle game and seem to have some very ingenious ways of thinking.  Your daycare providers tell me how sweet you are to the younger kids and how well you mimic the fun behaviors of the older children.  You vocabulary is exploding since we have been using the "stinky-binky" less and I love listening to you talk and sing.  I think we are going to have our hands full with you later and there is never a dull moment.  You make our hearts full as well.  I am so blessed to have your sweet little self in my life. Happy birthday!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment