Friday, December 18, 2015

Sickies

Last week Logan ran a fever for 4 days.  He stayed home from school on Friday and Monday with Lisa.  This week Gavin is going on day 7 fever and cough, has stayed home with Lisa all week and last night Kate joined him.  I hate having sickies.  They don't feel good, they don't sleep well(or they sleep constantly which is a really bad sign with my crew), constantly having to push meds down them, praying for wet diapers when the smallest won't drink...yuck.  I totally get it. So I loaded up the two little ones today and took them to see Dr. Perry.  She prescribed antibiotics for Gavin but wanted to wait on Kate.  I dropped them off at Lisa's so I could go help with Logan's Christmas party at school as previously planned.  Thank God for family.  This evening, Kate has run a 103 degree fever even after meds.  I am praying the fever breaks soon and she is able to rest tonight.

 
 
Logan and Mrs. Husselman at the party

No comments:

Post a Comment