Friday, May 1, 2009

It's A Boy

A Still Picture
Looks like he's thinking hard

Not Shy at all


Playing Froggie in my belly



That is a leg by his head not an arm!

The much awaited sonogram went well today. Of course we won't have the final word that everything was perfect until we see the doctor again in two weeks. But from what I could tell everything was fine. There were 3 blood vessels in the cord, four chambers in the heart and to Steve's amazement the child had a brain inside it's skull. They told me to drink and have a full bladder for the sono. I drank one bottle of water and thought I would burst. The sono tech had to have me empty my bladder three times during the scan. The baby wasn't being super cooperative either. He turned COMPLETELY three different times while she was trying to get images. We didn't get any real good profile pics or pics of the face because the kid would not sit still. When we got down to figuring out whether it was a boy or a girl though, there was no question. He wasn't shy at all. Not sure if that is a Howell or Taylor thing...
Many of you have asked so I'll tell everyone now, since we have announced the sex of the baby we will not be sharing the name. We wanted there to be some sort of surprise for everyone and while a few people knew the name we liked for a girl we hadn't shared our boy name with anyone! So now we just sit around and cook...no more appts for two weeks. It great that everything is going so well and I've had absolutely no complications thus far. We will try to be boring for the next couple of months!



No comments:

Post a Comment