Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update from the Dr.

Sorry I was too exhausted to write last night. Ethanni wore me out in Wichita yesterday! We had a ton of errands to run including walking around the mall shoe shopping and of course went to my Dr. appt. The Dr. gave the "official" report from the radiologist that everything looked great on my sono from two weeks ago. All my weights and measurement were right on target. The baby is currently in the 55th percentile for weight which is excellent. The amniotic fluid index was good. This is the main reason we had the sono was because I had measured a bit large at my 18 week appt. and the Dr. was worried that I might have to much amniotic fluid. So, big relief there. My blood pressure was a little elevated at the doctor's office, 130/72. However we had eaten a huge lunch then had been up walking around for an hour and a half so the doctor wasn't too concerned. I guess we will continue to hopefully be boring for awhile and just let this little guy bake so more. I don't have another appt. for a month. I finally picked out a theme for the nursery. Pictures will be posted when the bedding comes in hopefully at the beginning of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment