Saturday, September 26, 2009

Look Who's Awake!

Hey Everyone!
I need some attention please.


The puppy loves to cuddle with me.

But I'm really waiting for Nana to come home.
We spent today...you guessed it, just hanging out at the house! We did go out for a late breakfast/early lunch at 11:00 this morning. This afternoon Logan refused to go down for nap. He was awake from 12:30 until just now at 4:00 when he finally gave in. It's like he just didn't want to miss anything. I'll take him awake at 12:30 in the afternoon over 12:30 in the morning anytime though.


Nana and Papa will be home tomorrow. We can't wait to show them how much Logan has changed in the last week and a half. Then we are going to meet our babysitter and have dinner with Abby and Walt. It should be a good day. We love weekends when daddy is home. It's so much easier to get things done. Steve laughed at me the other day because he came home and found me "wearing" Logan. I have a sling and a strap carrier and he likes them both. So don't be alarmed if you find me doing some babywearing in order to keep house over here!




3 comments:

  1. I have had a few Westies and my grand puppy is a Westie. I have had labs and also a Yorkie.
    My favorite dog was Maggie who was a Westie.
    We just LOVE them. I didn't want to replace her so we now have Skye our 8 month old Cairn Terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend was great. The little guy has got me wrapped around his finger, he is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete