Friday, September 18, 2009

Life with Logan












Logan getting kissed by girlfriend Payton



Snuggles with big brother








Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We've really just been trying to enjoy every moment with Logan. They are little for such a short amount of time. I can't believe he is a week and a half old already! He is the joy of our lives. I'd type more but my emotions and hormones are still kinda wacky and I'd probably end up sobbing...tears of joy that is.


Steve went back to work on Weds and Logan and mom have been doing just fine. However, we do have lots of projects to get done this weekend with daddy home. I don't know why it seems like all I get done when are home together is feeding him. I guess that's what breastfeeding is all about. I don't mind being at his beck and call at all though. New pics coming soon. I didn't have the good ones downloaded on the computer yet. Nana Susan and Papa Kris are out of town though and I know she is dying to see some new stuff. Hang in there and have a good time Nana!



1 comment: