Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Full Afternoon

Abby and Holli- First post-baby Margaritas at On the Border
Payton loves Logan

Can't stop kissin on him


Logan's first Pinocle game at Nana's
Papa Kris
Uncle AJ(aka the baby hog)


We had a busy but good day today. We made it to meet the babysitter, survived dinner in Wichita, went for our first walk with the stroller and even made it to Nana's when we got back to sit in on a game of Pinocle. The girl in the picture with me at Nana's is Uncle AJ's girlfriend Kristen. We adore her and think she is absolutely sweet. She's learning the game, and all the quirks of playing Pinocle with my family. I don't even know any other kids that know HOW to play Pinocle or what it is. I always thought my parents were crazy for teaching us but we have a great time. We were definitely ready for bed when we got home...little did we know Logan had other plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment