Friday, June 25, 2010

Garage Sales Are Great

Check out my newest toy!

I love garage sales...as do my parents. I'm sure that's where I got it. My husbandon the other hand is repulsed at the thought of going through someone else's stuff. Let me just say that minus the things that we got at our shower, Logan's entire wardrobe has been second hand...and it's been great.

Today we found this cool wooden activity center. The doctors office has one and I'm always grossed out at the idea of him playing with something all the other little sick kidshave had their hands on. Since this one was a bargain at $3 we had to have it! By the way, I think this picture is a little distorted. I know he has a big head butfor some reason the camera on my phone really makes it seem odd!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I had to laugh when you mentioned that the photo is distored. I know he doesn't have a big head. I am with your husband on this but I do know people who find treasures! I know what you mean about that one in the doctor office - ewww....

    ReplyDelete