Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zoo Day With Keegan






Today we met a former NICU grad of mine and his mom and dad at the zoo! It was so much fun. It was pretty toasty so we didn't have to fight for space...there weren't many people there. We stayed either indoors or in the shade and had a great time.

Logan knows no stranger and as you can see from the pics above climbed right up to Keegan's dad! Speaking of the pics, I forgot the camera so all I had was my phone. I never know how it is going to do. Some the pics are awesome...others are horrible!

We have several projects going at home right now...on the schedule for this week are the new carpet and starting to paint the outside of the house. Miss Jamie, Logan's daycare provider so still on vacation so that means Logan and Payton will be spending every day together at either our house or theirs...I hope they aren't sick of each other by the end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to go on one of these trips to the Zoo soon. Uncle Vinny Called and said He missed me, and I needed to come hang out with the rest of the monkeys soon. See Ya soon!! OO OO OO EEEEE

    ReplyDelete