Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, how we love summer!

Buddies-Logan and Chase
The Crew

Logan loves to swing...







And he loves water,

...and he really loves his mommy.

He wasn't even scared of going under!

Bonnie a good friend of mine who moved to FL a few years ago, has been in town for the last week. I used to watch her son Chase on my days off while I was pregnant with Logan. We finally got to spend some time with them today as well as an old friend Kaitlyn and her daugheter Charlie(pictured below).

Chase was bit crabby as he had been awakened early from his nap but Logan loved every minute. This was his first time in a big pool and he was eating it up! He wasn't scared at all and did even cry to complain that the water was too cold.

I love these warm summer days when you are thankful for AC and cold drinks. I know all too soon that the dreaded winter will be here and we'll be trapped inside. Oh, and we almost have tomatoes ready. WHOOO HOOO!!!





3 comments:

  1. He brings such joy to my heart to see him smile is like a little piece of heaven. Warms my heart to see him happy and laughing. What a beautiful family I have. I know I shouldn't Boost, But!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that smile in the pool and on the swing.
    He is cute so handsome. I love to swing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... he is a cutie and he looks like he is having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete