Saturday, November 13, 2010

My We Are Busy!

So tired!
Pics with Sofi!

Adorable girl...
Well it has been a crazy week and the weekend is no better! This morning Logan slept until 7:15. What a treat for mommy! Then we ran down to a craft showto support Nana and her mission trip fundraising. Then it was back to the house to take My cousin's little girls pics. I took the dog to the vet while Logan napped. There was just enough time to get a nap in before lunch and the Piggies and Paws party at Abbys.
My goodness the Piggies and Paws are sooooo cute. They take your childs foot or handprints then turn them into wallart. I will post a pic when I get mine. I will be having a party in late January/early February so let me know ifyou are interested and want an invite!



2 comments:

  1. What a little lady! She is so cute and you did a great job capturing her! You are also a great cousin and daughter! What a tired boy and mama you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your piggies and paws wallet!!

    ReplyDelete