Thursday, November 4, 2010

Playdate



Seemy evil teeth coming in?
Itsy Bitsy Spider


Tickle, tickle



Awww....sweet kisses
Yesterday we had a playdate with Payton. It was too windy to do anything fun outside so we just stayed in! Today Payton came over while Abby had an appt. then Steve and I went to Wichita for a little Mommy/daddy time. We had a great lunch at On the Border, picked up our wedding rings that were being repaired, went and got our feet done(Steve's first time!) then I had a hair cut. It wasa great little pamper day.
Logan is getting eight, yes you read right EIGHT teeth in all at once. He'll be happy one minute then crying the next. I have never seen him this cranky. I keep trying to stay positive. Mabye he will get them all in then not have teething crankiness for quite awhile. I think the next month might be HELL though!



1 comment: