Friday, August 5, 2011

Change in plans

So....I have lots of really cute pics to share with you of Logan from the past couple days but I'm just not feeling up to it right now.

Yesterday I had my sono for cervical length and there was a HUGE change, it is now<1.8cm. This is not my dilation but the length of the cervix between the outside. They admitted me to Wesley and started steroids to help babys lungs mature.

I am on Magnesium Sulfate to try and stop my contractions which makes me feel like I can't hold my eyes open or move a msucle(extrememly frustrating when you can't sleep). I have a catheter in, IV drips and I am on complete bedrest.

We'd like to hold baby off until 34 weeks but at least until 24 hours after my second steroid dose which will be this evening. For all of you who know me so well, I am trying to lay here and be still and not worry about who has my kid or what bills are gonna get paid how, but that is much easier said than done!

Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated and I will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Holli, we are thinking of you and praying for you. If you need anything at all please call or text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Holli. Keep us posted and i would love to help you in any way I can, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I had no idea. How did I miss this post.
    I see you have an updated post so I am going to read it. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete