Friday, November 4, 2011

Mommy Friday

 Sleepy baby
Silly mess face
Precious hands


Today the boys and I are spending a rare quiet day at home.  Logan has been going to daycare two days a week for the past two weeks for some extra TLC and it seems as though we always have something else going on when he is home.  We are forever running from one appt to another or have some fun date planned with friends.  While I am thankful to have doctors to care for us and friends to have fun with sometimes it is nice just to stay home and be still. 


For some reason Logan has become increasingly fond of his "jammies"...all of them!  It is a fight to get him to take them off.  It;s 10:45 and we are still lounging around in our jammies.  Well, Logan in lounging and I am doing laundry and dishes while Gavin sleeps.  Such a treat!

Gavin's night have still been very inconsistent.  Usually it is one really decent night, then one really bad.  Last night he slept from 9-3 getting up only once to eat.  We have pretty much been up since 3a.m.  I am really enjoying the recliner we bought just for that reason!

Ok, well this day is all about my boys so I am going to hop off of here and go love and squeeze on them both while they are in good moods!


3 comments:

  1. Love it!! You have more than earned a quiet day. Love you and your precious babies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's 1:35pm here and I'm still in my jammies. Nothing new for me! Have a wonderful day with you boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Dr Scharenberg in Wichita? He's AMAZING. He helped us when our 2nd baby wouldn't sleep and had all kinds of trouble- turned out to be colic and he will treat babies for FREE. Google him and see what you think. It's worth a visit to see if he can help!
    Neva (Charlie's mom from the NICU years ago :-) Jodi G keeps me up to date with you :-)

    ReplyDelete