Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Week Left...Lets Make It Great!

 Happy boy
 Lovin on my brother
 Enjoying the nice weather and playing in the sand
Look how big I am getting!

Today marks one week until I go back to work and this is going to be a VERY busy week.  It seems we have plans just about every single day!  There will be lots to share about including sharing the infamous annual Christmas pic with the Maclaskey kids in Christmas jammies.  That's on the agenda for tomorrow.  Tuesday we have chiropractor appts, Weds I'm meeting a friend for lunch, Thurs we are taking family pics, then a playdate with the Mesplays on Fri.  I literally had to put everything in my calendar because I kept getting confused about who was doing what, when! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a busy week but it should be tons of fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are adorable!! They are both getting so big.

    ReplyDelete