Saturday, February 4, 2012

Visit From Nana


Of course I couldn't catch a pic with all three looking at the camera, so instead you got two!  Nana came over tonight to see the boys for a bit.  The last year has been a rough one for a family but a very positive one too.  I have watched both my parents grow and mend in ways I never thought possible.

Nana no longer lives across the street...but this has made her somewhat of a novelty.  Logan adores her still.  Though I warned her, she asked to hold Gavin(she actually had somewhere to go and he is definitely a puker!).  After Gav had puked on her jeans, her bracelet and my hair...she thought it was safe.  That's when Gavin puked all over her shoulder, scarf and shirt!  That'll teach her.  We laughed through it anyway.  She will just have a nice little reminder the rest of the night that she has a young grandbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment