Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rough Night



Last night was a ROUGH night...I think Gavin is trying to make my milk supply keep up with him and Logan, well I don't know why he was up all night. Steve finally got out of bed about 4 and came down stairs with Logan in tow.


As much as it pains me that Logan wakes up at night, he is so fun to watch through mostly closed eyes. He tiptoes into the room(not sure how I hear him even if I am dead asleep). He looks over the edge of my bed, and if I can sleeping(or appear to be) soundly without Gavin in bed, he tiptoes quietly out and gets back into bed putting himself back to sleep. If I am awake nursing Gavin in bed, he crawls up into the rocker/recliner with the boppy and goes to sleep. Rarely before 4:30 does he try to get up and stay up. THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment