Monday, June 17, 2013

Almost 27 weeks!

I had an OB appt today and everything is going great pregnancy wise!  I am measuring right on.  I did my glucose testing which I am just assuming will be fine since it was with both boys.  My blood pressure was 100/60.  My contractions have been very minimal, none I even consider reporting at this point.

This little girl is SO active.  It's probably a good thing because she has 2 rowdy boys to keep up with as soon as she arrives.  Although I am am anxious to see her gorgeous face I am not rushing this pregnancy.  As we walked out of church Sunday, a nice man was trying to be empathetic about the heat and made a comment about how miserable it must be.  My only response was, "It beats lying in a cold hospital room on bedrest any day of the week!"  Gavin's pregnancy really put my gripes and woes into perspective.  This pregnancy has been so easy and enjoyable.

So, keep cooking little girlie.  Get big and strong so you can make your grand entrance when it is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment