Monday, June 24, 2013

Zoo Besties











It has been a really busy summer.  Mommy has been working 2 jobs still and trying to save up as much $ and PTO as possible for when baby sister is born.  This means that days off and play dates with our besties have been very few and far between.

We ventured out to the zoo this a.m. while it was cool and had a great time!  I can't believe how big all these little ones are getting.  Gavin walked almost the entire way.  I remember when I was pregnant with Gavin that Logan would not walk anywhere and insisted on me carrying him.  It's crazy how different they are.

I miss our weekly zoo trip and frequent play dates but I am excited that we will have lots of time off to play together this fall!  Being around Miss Abby and P&G make me feel like we are just another normal family as opposed to a mom with her monkey like children that never seem to quite have it all together!  It's nice to have someone to relate to!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since you've been to the zoo.
    So glad you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad we could finally have a playdate! Missed all these wild silly monkies! Hope we can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete