Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Walk in the Park

 We took a trip to our favorite duck park today after naps.
 Truthfully we took a trip after Gavin's nap which is getting shorter and shorter.  Naps have been a thing of the past for this happy, almost 4 year old for quite some time.
 There were some new baby ducks to watch.
 There were all our favorite rocks to climb.
 This happy little one was just glad to be free!
 Watching them run and climb I was reminded how lucky I am to have children that are not limited physically.
 I was also reminded how full of life and joy these two little ones are, even on the trying days.
 I never tire of watching them interact with their Daddy.
 I will never tire of their big, trained, "Cheese," smiles!
 Logan is so tender with Gavin.
This tender-hearted little one steals my heart all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures....so sweet. Looks like fun time at the park.

    ReplyDelete