Thursday, September 18, 2014

1 & 5 year checkups {Kate & Logan}

Forgive me for not having our usual "baby on scale" pics from checkups today.  Not only did I take all of our kids, we had baby Finn as well.  My hands were full!

Logan:  At 5 years old you are 36 1/2 inches tall(40th percentile).  You weigh 39 lbs and 4oz(45th percentile).  You very much impressed Dr. Perry with all your knowledge.  There were no concerns about your health!  You sleep through the night but are a very picky eater.  You hate all vegetables and apples are the only fruit you will eat.  Carbs and protein are your friends.

Kate:  At 1 year old you are 28inches long(20th percentile).  You weigh 18lbs 4.5 oz(10th percentile) and your head was 18 3/16 inches(76th percentile).  We are still battling some issues with your ears but you are off of zantac and doing well.  You sleep poorly(1-2hrs at a time) and routinely end up in bed with Mommy(don't tell my nurse friends).  With Mommy going to school and working full time we are doing what we need to in order survive.  You  still love to nurse at naptime and nighttime(all night long) and you eat any solid foods you can get your fingers on.  We are working on using utensils and learning some new words.

To all 3 of my sweet babies,
Sometimes your Mommy feels like she just isn't enough.  It's difficult to be needed by so many.  I am trying hard to just listen and follow where God leads us and not worry about the little things.  This is a tough season but we are very blessed.  I hope you remember the happy moments amidst the chaos.  I do love you, with all my heart and soul and want the very best for you in life!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment