Sunday, September 14, 2014

Birthday Celebration for Kate, Gavin, Grayson & Logan {1,3,4&5}





 





Well what can I say?  Four birthday for close friends within a one month period is of course going to mean a MASS birthday celebration.  Our little splash park has not been functioning this summer due to a water main break under the splash pad that the city deemed to expensive to fix.  But that park is still big, beautiful and perfect for some birthday fun!

The kids had mounds of gifts.  Honestly, I think the adults had more fun opening the gifts than the kids.  My babies appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness but they would rather spend time enjoying everyone's company and lovins. 

And of course it wouldn't be a party, without a piñata!  Oh, these kids...they crack me up!

I can't believe another year has come and gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment