Thursday, July 9, 2015

Gav's 1st Filling

Logan, Gavin and I went for teeth cleaning this morning.  My increase in flossing has paid off and Mommy had zero new cavities! Unfortunately both the boys needed work done.  Logan had to have a root canal on a baby molar.  We will go back next week to have it sealed and do the other small filling he needs to have done.  Gavin had four little fillings that needed done.  Surprise, surprise that despite IMAX goggles and trying nitrous we couldn't get them done.  I will have to take him back at the end of August to have them done under sedation.  They are so different.  Logan had fillings done at Gavin's age and it was a piece of cake.  In true Gavin form, we can't make anything easy!
I am thankful though that we have medical insurance that will help to cover the sedation.
I took both

No comments:

Post a Comment