Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sickie

The stress of getting ready for vacation wouldn't be complete without having a sick kiddo to worry about.  Logan started running a fever at daycare today and complaining of a sore throat...off to immediate care we went as soon as I got off work.

I sometimes wonder what people are thinking as they watch me in public with my kids.  Sometimes they are well mannered and behaved.  Then are days like today.  I was trying to sign Logan in and pay our copay and Gavin kept running out the front door.  The fun little game ended with me practically holding him down on my lap while paperwork was completed.  Thank God Daddy showed up to get the two little before we went back to the exam room.

Logan is such a mature kid.  The APRN asked him about his symptoms and how he had been feeling.  He says, "My throat feels like it is getting cut with a hundred knives."  Bless his heart.  The rapid strep test was negative but he is on antibiotics anyone.  Hopefully we can get him back to 100% before we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment