Friday, July 24, 2015

Zoo Day With Mommy & Aunt Kate






Sometimes you just need a fun day out of the house.  I have been working much of the time here lately getting ready to be off for vacation.  But today, I spent the day cruising around the zoo with my loves and my baby sis. 

These kids love their Auntie.  I get frustrated that they don't see much of our family aside from my parents, very often.  Aunt Kate is not included in that frustration though.  She makes tie regularly to show them her love through her gift of time.  As we were writing our will in preparation for leaving the country next week, I was reminded of just how much Kate loves my kids. 

So all sappiness aside, zoo was a blast but man was is HOT!  We got to see several new babies.  It was another fun day at SCZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment