Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's the weekend!



Well after a busy week we had a nice, calm weekend. Saturday Logan and I went to Cassoday to hang out with Ethi. We spent the morning talking about our growing pregnant bellies and watching her silly goats romp around in the field next to the house. She found out last week that she is having a boy. We will have so much fun!

Saturday night was spent lounging in front of the TV watching movies...I know, probably not the most stimulating thing for Logan but Mommy and Daddy needed it! Logan is working on counting. He can say the numbers up to six and when you say a number he almost always says the correct next number! Definitely still needs work but it's so fun to watch him grow and learn!

This is proving to be a busy month with lots of changes!

3 comments:

  1. aww, that picture of baby logan and ethanni is so good!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the two of you with new babies! Brings back great memories! I missed Logan while I was in Haiti. I took his picture with me! Love you all, Nana

    ReplyDelete