Friday, March 25, 2011

Time Flies!

"Moon!"
"Papa?"

Well it's been a heck of a week. Sunday night Logan was up all night...I mean ALL night coughing. We got about 2 hours of sleep. So, Monday I called in to work and took him to the doctor. His RSV and Flu swabs were negative so the doctor thought it was a bacterial bronchitis. After lots of breathing treatments and an antibiotic he is 100% better. Thank goodness!

Papa and Aunt Kate went to see Aunt Kristin and Uncle AJ this week...this has caused a few fits at our house. Usually we just walk across the street and see Papa when Logan wants to. Try explaining to a one year old that Papa isn't home and isn't coming home tonight...lets just say it didn't go so hot.

Logan has started saying some of the cutest(yet annoying) things. One of his favorite things is the moon. He wants to look out every window lookig for the moon. He spends most of the daytime walking around saying "Moon? Moon? Stars? Moon?" After awhile I find myself wishing night time would hurry up and get here so the stinkin' moon could be out! It is very cute though. He has also started imitating some of the things I say. My favorites so far are "Honey" and "Oh goodness!" We have found ourselves laughing at his vocabulary here lately.

Today we attended the funeral of a close family friend. It was a tough one to be at for me. I think I do ok at funerals usually. Maybe it was just that I was pregnant and hormonal or maybe it's that I just wasn't ready to say goodbye..not quite sure. But it was emotional for me. My heart aches for the family. I have spend lots of time this week praying for comfort for them.

I have to work tomorrow so it's off to bed for me. Hope everyone has a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Logan is feeling better. I am sure it gets to you but looking out the windows for the moon is so cute!
    So sorry about the loss of a dear friend. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete