Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not So Happy



My once so happy one year old has been a barrel of misery for the past few nights. I'm not sure if he is getting new teeth or what but man is he cranky! He has been throwing awful fights(I mean awful!) and hitting. He can just have gotten reprimanded for hitting and allowed to return to normal activities them he hauls off and smacks me again!

I am so tempted to spank him but he just just screams louder and for longer and that my nerves can't handle right now. I know that he is the spoiled rotten beast that we created but I cetainly didn't tech him to hit. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long weekend for daddy. He also hasn't been sleeping well. Just to fry your already worn out nerves add no sleep to the mix! This too shall pass...that's what I have to keep telling myself.

1 comment:

  1. you're so right! this too shall pass!! hang in there. I've heard that toddlers can sense when their lives are about to change so he could just be looking for some extra love and attention? hope tomorrow's better!

    ReplyDelete