Monday, April 4, 2011

Bad Attitude

I had to work until seven this evening and for whatever reason Logan had a baaaad attitude for Daddy. Usually he is pretty good when Christopher is here but not the case tonight! I guess we all have to have our good and bad days. I took this picture after he had fallen asleep and rolled himself up in his quilt in front of the TV. He doesn't usually like blankets ot being covered up by them but he tends to roll himself up and block everyone out when he's in a bad mood. Makes me wish I could do this on certain days. He reminded me of the wicked witch that had the house fall on her in The Wizard of Oz with only his feet sticking out!

2 comments:

  1. we definitely all have those days!! thankfully he's not wearing ruby red shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about his bad mood but the picture is a cute one. Funny how he does that!

    ReplyDelete