Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011







We had a great Easter! Late Saturday night work called asking if I could come in...they were soooo busy. I was already driving over to sing at the perinatal bereavement service so I figured I could work a few hours in. Papa played guitar for me while I sang and it was really special to help these families remember their babies on Easter. I think it was the first time ever the service fell on Easter Sunday. Logan spent the day with Nana and Aunt Kate. They went to church, then he got to dye eggs! How fun. I was sorry to have missed it but I know my presence was needed elsewhere.


We had dinner with Nana's side of the family. I think we ate EVERYTHING! Between 20 people(including two pregnant girls) we cleaned up very well. We also celebrated Christophers birthday. I can't believe he's fourteen...it seems like yesterday he was 7! Last Logan and Sofia hunted eggs. It was cold but they had such a good time. We are very blessed. Hope you all had a blessed Easter as well.







1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you sang at that service.
    Sounds like Easter was a nice day with plenty of food to eat.

    ReplyDelete