Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011 Part V {Papa's House}

After the kids were done opening gifts and eating breakfast with us, we went over to my dad's house.  This year instead of having yet another place to travel to, Granda Wilma and Grandpa Kenney came to dad's house on Christmas day.  My dad went all out!  He fixed a turkey dinner, complete will all the sides all by himself.  Don't get me wrong, my dad is not completely inept in the kitchen, but this was definitely more than I have ever seen him do.  And, it was YUMMY!

My cousins Kendra and Brandon were there too.  Brandon was home on leave from the armed forces.  He is starting to get so bulky and big.  He reminds me so much of my Uncle Korey.  The boys got more fun gifts and this was an easy Christmas for us as my dad was one of the only people on my list who would tell me what they wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment