Friday, December 9, 2011

lovey


Logan LOVES the Christmas decorations and this snowman has to be his favorite of all.  I am sad to say that we have not gotten any lights up outside yet.  We are just too busy lovin on these little boys inside!  Logan is so sweet to Gavin.  He loves laying next to him on the playmat and showing him how to do everything.

Watching my boys makes  me so thankful.  Please pray for a family near us that has not been as fortunate as we have this holiday season as their daughter Magnolia is back in the hospital.  You can read her story here.http://iwontweargrey.blogspot.com/  I took care of Magnolia in the NICU and her parents are very special, very wonderful people.  Big brother Toller has been a constant cheerleader for her also.  Praying that they will find meds to control her newly diagnosed seizures quickly so she can get back hom where she belongs.  Also praying that she doesn't pick up any nasty bugs in the hospital!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet photos. I will keep the family in my prayers.
    I was with my son yesterday and asked him about the conference. He told me and now I don't remember. I know he said there was a shorter name with letters but I can't remember that either.

    ReplyDelete