Sunday, December 4, 2011

Washington D.C.





Last weekend Steve, Gavin and I went to D.C. for my work conference.  Logan stayed with Nana and had a great time!  Gavin was an angel on the flights and didn't make a peep during even one of the four!  Thursday we had some extra time before the conference started and went to see the war memorials.  I think the Korean was my favorite just because it was so eerie.

Steve hung out in the hotel room with Gavin and I ran down and fed him or pumped on each break.  It actually worked out really well.  Steve got to meet some more of my coworkers and learn more about why we love our jobs sooooo much!  It was nice to hear new ideas of what others are doing around the country to improve.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I would love to hear all about your conference. It is so great that you got to go. Glad you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect. I will be seeing my son this weekend and I have to ask him what conference he was at. He went to a War Museum on Thursday with his free time before the conference. DC is one of my dream destinations. Glad to hear that Gavin was a good boy for you.

    ReplyDelete