Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas 2011 {Taylors}







The Christmas season is officially upon us!  We went to our first of many family get togethers today with Steve's family.  The kids had special fun playing outside since the temps were almost 60 degrees!  Logan got to drive the pink Mustang and was beyond pleased with himself.  Nina and Papa spoil these kids beyond belief.  It's difficult for me just to be still and be thankful.  This year we have really tried to stay within our means for Christmas.  That also meant not necessarily buying what we thought we would for the kids. 

I know that God is good and he provides.  Simple things such as winning a $100 Dillons gift card from the Hospital Ambassadors are gentle but firm reminders.  Though I didn't buy what I thought I would have this year, I know this Christmas will be especially wonderful.  My boys are simply happy to be together and having presents to unwrap only adds to our simple joy.

We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time. Sounds like you will have a lot of parties to go to! Gavin sure looks like Logan in that picture.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete