Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy, Busy...

Farmer Logan
Wet grass is so enticing!

Abby's concrete porch is so much fun when it's wet!
I think he was kissing his reflection...not quite sure!
Well it's been another busy weekend. I worked Friday then Saturday we went to Wichita to get the big boys' outfits for the wedding this weekend. Then we were off to Abby's to help them get settled coming home from the hospital. Baby Grayson is doing well and Logan loves him soooo much! I worked today and now I am off for a week for the cake making and wedding. So exciting!


2 comments:

  1. Always fun to see adorable Logan. I bet he was kissing his reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those overalls!!! My favorite picture NOW is the one with him standing near the crate that you gave me. He is getting so big! We will have to share his new pretzel love with Papa! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete