Wednesday, September 22, 2010

He Is Here!

Grayson Lane Maclaskey
5 pounds 14.5ounces
18 1/2 inches long
6:52 p.m. September 22, 2008


Proud
Proud Parents
So Precious

Well we were up visiting Abby today at the hopsital and had just left when she sent me a message that her water had broke. I was filled with mixed emotions...so excited but so scared too since she was still a bit early.

After an activity filled afternoon/evening Grayson was born...4 1/2 hours after Abby's water broke. I'm thrilled to report both mom and babe are doing well! Thanks for all of your prayers. It was an unforgettable experience that was truly beautiful. I watch new life come into the world all the time at work and while each time it is a miracle, there was something purely poetic about watching my best friend give birth.

Congrats Maclaskeys!









1 comment:

  1. How exciting! He looks so precious and I am glad mom and baby are doing well.

    I just put together who the family is too--I taught Dakota for two years. :)

    ReplyDelete