Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Joy....

Umm...
I've been watching the other kids my age at Kinder Care feed themselves...haven't quite got the hang of it but I love practice!
This is his face during the gasping noise...hopefully we'll catch it on video for you soon!

Got this cool puzzle from Aunt Lisa for my birthday and I love it!

It's been so fun to see all the new things Logan is doing just in the past two weeks since starting at Kindercare. It's a long ways to drive for drop off and pick up but I just KNOW it will all be worth it! Today he ran a fever which made tensions especially high but I think it is the four one year molars that are trying to come in that are the cause. Logan is staying with nurse Donna tomorrow while mommy goes to the Dr. and runs errands...then we are off to see Abby and Payton...Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment