Friday, September 10, 2010

Logan's 1st Birthday Party

Birthday Boy
Special people at my party...Payton giving the baby kisses.
I showed everyone how I walk.
They couldn't get enough!
I had happy moments...
Little showoff!
My brother was such a big help!
We had fun with balloons.

Here is my Elmo cake my mommy made!
Happy Birthday to me...
Hmmm...what is this?
Ummm...not to sure about this slimy red stuff.
Okay I really hate it!
Lots of people came to my big party!
I had lots of gifts.
And LOTS of help opening them!
Abby made me a special photo book of Payton and I.
I drank Mexican coffee from Grandma's cup.

The cousins, Payton, Berkley and Brendan were so much fun.

As you can see we had tons of fun at the party. We had a great turn out and Logan got to see some people he hadn't seen in a VERY long time. Presents were great...cake, not at all fun. I'm not sure if he didn't like it because the frosting was red or what but it didnt go over well AT ALL. I'm just relieved its over and so happy that we have such a wonderful family and support group with which to share our child!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was perfect. I love the photo of him with his cake and not liking it! So glad it went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! The cake looked and tasted great to everyone else! Silly boy, maybe someday you'll like sweets =) The party was a hit...good job mommy!
    The Maclaskeys

    ReplyDelete