Monday, September 27, 2010

Potty Tales



Before you start judging I know Logan is only twelve months old and we most definitely are NOT pushing potty training. However, he is VERY interested and there are certain times of the day that he always pees(first thing in the morning and during bath time). So after talking with Steve last night I decided to give it a try this morning. Here's how it went...

Logan got up as usual and watched me go to the bathroom. I then took his diaper off and sat him on his potty. After only a few seconds he hopped off. I thought, okay we will try again later. Next thing I know I look over and he is standing right beside his potty....peeing! I resisted the urge to scream NO!( I think it almost automatic after having so many dogs) Needless to say none of it was anywhere near the potty!

So I praised him for pottying, cleaned up the pee and went about our morning. I think this potty training thing might be quite entertaining!

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute story. Sure he is young but you never know, some children are trained early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if I remember correctly let's tell on you! You were one that didn't like the diaper thing! You were potty trained by the time you were one! Of course Logan is smart just like his parents! He's growing up Mom and Dad!!!! Potty training today, driving a car tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Marleigh basically did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. And I'm with you... we aren't pushing the issue, but if they are interested, then why not?!?

    ReplyDelete