Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Logan!

It seems like only yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital...
I remember our first family picture.

And the first time your brother saw you.


The way your daddy looked at you,

And how warm and snuggly you were on my chest
still makes me a bit teary just remembering.


But now you are a big boy!

You walk and talk and crawl stairs.


You are generally a very happy baby.

In fact daddy is not convinced we should try for another as we could never get another as good as you!

You are as ornery as can be...



You love music and love to dance.
You eat whatever I give you and still either nurse or take a bottle twice a day though we're working on this.
As of about a week ago you are finally consistently sleeping through the night.(Yay!!!)
Your one year check-up isn't until next Monday and we're all anxious to see how big you are.
This has definitely been one of the happiest and most entertaining years of our lives and we can't imagine life without you.


Happy Birthday Logan!



Feel free to leave your birthday wishes for Logan...someday when he's older we'll read them to him as we are having the blog printed into a hardcopy book for him.










7 comments:

  1. So cute. What a sweet post with all the pictures. A whole year already. Hope he has a fun day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love for you is strong. I will always be there for you in all areas of your life. When you need me all you have to say is dad I need a little help. I promise to teach you all that I know and guide you down the road of a good life.
    Right Now you are sitting on my lap watching my every move, listening to our favorites from the blog page. You have cookie all over your face and doing your best to clean it off on my shirt, which is fine by me. It will wash.
    I love you son very much!!

    Happy Birthday!!!

    Your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's already been a year!! It's gone by so fasst :( I hope you had a wonderful day and I wish your uncle AJ & I could be there to celebrate with you! You'll always be my favorite! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Logan,

    I don't know you, but have enjoyed watching you grow over the past year. You are such a cute little boy! Your mommy was pregnant with you when she was my daughters's nurse in the NICU. You are so lucky to have such an amazing mother. Happy Birthday!!!

    Sarah Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logan,
    Nana loves you very much! Papa's heart is so full of love for you! I love sharing him with you! What a great year seeing you grow. We can't wait to spend these next years teaching you everything we know the correct way since we practiced on your Mom and can get it right!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Logan!! You looked so tiny as a baby, but you've grown a lot in a year. May God bless you with many more happy birthday's surrounded by those you love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Logan you are such a miracle baby! We have enjoyed every moment with you this first year! I am so happy you and Payton are close! Thanks so much for all the great memories so far, and looking forward to many more!
    Happy Birthday! We love you!
    Payton and Abby Maclaskey

    ReplyDelete