Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From one extreme to the other...

Here lately it seems we go from this...

...to this, for no apparent reason!






Logan is feeling much better and we are officially done with antibiotics. He is still getting in these awful fit throwing moods though. I am sure it is just his age. We gotta figure out what is going on with his sleeping though! He is waking up sometimes multiple time in an HOUR. You go in, lay him back down and shuuuuush him and he goes right back to sleep. You no more than get back in bed and he's screaming again. It is so weird, and exhausting!



3 comments:

  1. I've been reading so many people who are having sleep issues with their little ones. I hope it all gets worked out soon, I know that it is hard on you. Glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of him laying on your chest. So adorable and a great picture of you!

    ReplyDelete