Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mr. Coloring








Logan loves to color...just wish he could say "color." Instead it comes out "caca." That is not so good. He likes crayons and markers but tries to eat them both. Mommy's pens though, now that is SERIOUS business! He will scribble on a scrap of paper all day long and become completely pissed off if he drops the pen for even a second! He is either going to be a great businessman(in one way or another, but we already knew that with his dashing smile, right?), or a hopeless writer...I am praying for the first! I made this awesome potatoe soup tonight all from my own head and Logan ate it so well that I might just have to share the secret soon!


3 comments:

  1. He looks so cute working on his project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holli,
    We would LOVE to go to the zoo with you. However, are going to my sister's tomorrow morning to make Valentine cookies so I can't do it then. Please let me know another date and we could meet you. :) Thanks for thinking of us. Hopefully it can work out another day. I would love to meet Logan in real life too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he'll be wonderful at whatever he decides to do with his life, as long as he's happy and healthy!!

    ReplyDelete