Wednesday, August 10, 2011

32 weeks



These pics were actually from my sono last Thursday but it hit me this a.m. that I hadn't shared them yet! Kind of difficult to scan in sono pics when you are stuck at the hospital. We think someone looks an awfully lot like his big brother.


I just got back from a doctors appt which meant I got to leave the house, highlight of my week! I am so not used to sitting around and doing nothing. Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks. Today at the doctors nothing had changed which is good news. I am still dilated 2 and 50% effaced. Baby's head is down but not engaged so we're happy with that.


I have lost 3 pounds since appt last Thursday prior to the hospital stay. I am eating like crazy I am just having a hard time holding on to any of it if you know what I mean. Hopefully it was all just due to the stress of the week and things will calm back down. SO we're gonna be boring til next Weds!






2 comments:

  1. Those 3D's are awesome. So glad nothing has changed. Gotta keep him in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete