Friday, August 12, 2011

Role Modeling

Bumpin bellies
Silly Bubba

Cookin Logan's baby

"Baby fall out!"

32 weeks


Logan's newest development is role playing having a baby in his belly. He has walked around the house for the better part of the evening "havin' a baby." If the baby falls out, it's a catastrophe. He says his baby isn't "done cookin." He's really picking up onthe lingo around here.


Speaking of that, I have to share the low point(and high point) of the day. Earlier while yelling at the teenager, I said something to the account of "that's Bull$Hit." I didn't really think Logan was paying attention. To my surprise while sitting on the stairs and waiting for supper he proudly spouted the word off....over...and over...and over again. I was trying so hard not to laugh and to be stern saying that was not a good word. But my bladder gave in. It was laugh or pee my pants. Oh, out of the mouths of babes...I will learn not to sound like a sailor. Did I mention my husband stood in the kitchen with his face covered up laughing? No help at all!










2 comments:

  1. Funny!!! He is too cute! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHA! That is so funny!! I can definitely hear baby Logan saying that!

    ReplyDelete