Monday, August 8, 2011

Home, Sweet Home

I was released from the hospital Sunday late a.m. I am home on bedrest...not sure how restful it really is! Logan went to the new sitters today and my brother is home from SC on a short leave to visit. So everyone's worlds are turned upside down right now. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will get the new pics of Logan, Aunt Kristin and Uncle AJ up to share. For now I am off to bed. I thought I would have more time to catch up on blogging but I have been overwhelmed by the amount of people that are pitching in to help around here and keep me company. Oh yeah, and I think I am catching up on the last 2 years of sleep deprivation too! I am going to get waaaay to used to all this napping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are home!! If you need anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 11 days late to this party. Praying all is well. Relax, enjoy the quiet time now!

    ReplyDelete