Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Uncle AJ and Aunt Kristin






Logan has been rowdy, rowdy, ROWDY in the evenings since we have been home. Thank goodness we have had plenty people over to wear him out. Uncle AJ has been the favorite thus far. You wouldn't even know that it has been almost a year since they had seen each other. It's so cute to watch them together. Aunt Kristin had to fly back home on Monday and we are missing her too. I'm so proud of my brother and what he does and admire my sister in law so much(I could never live without my husband by choice for months at at time). I hope that we can have more frequent visits. Maybe next year we can fly out and see them in SC. We are already making plans for Aunt K to come spend sometime with us when I fly to Washington, DC in Decemeber for a business conference.




1 comment: