Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012 {Papa's}







This evening we went to my dad's house to celebrate with he & Lisa + the grandparents.  I got to enjoy some of the food but before we really even began opening gifts I had a horrible allergic reaction that required and E.R. visit and treatment with a bizillion meds including epinephrine.  It was very similar to the reaction I had while pregnant with Gavin except that this time my entire airway began to swell shut within 15 min of the onset.

Despite my absence, my hubby did a great job taking pics and keeping the boys entertained.  I am sad I didn't get to spend more time with everyone but definitely another good Christmas party to add to the books(minus the Mommy part).

We are all home now safely tucked in our beds.  We are all EXHAUSTED too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, what did that to you. Sorry you missed it but it looks like they had a nice time and got some awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete